TrustPoint International’s Contract Attorney service provides clients with expertly trained U.S.-licensed review attorneys to deliver effective, efficient and defensible results for corporate legal departments and their outside counsel.
Highly vetted by proven and experienced staffing experts, TrustPoint International sourced Contract Attorneys provide clients with deep capabilities that include:
- Foreign Language Expertise
- Matter/Domain Expertise
- Review Management Expertise
- Geographical Availability
Foreign Language Expertise
TrustPoint International has extensive experience in supporting multinational and multilingual review projects. Language expertise, achieved by access to an ever expanding database of qualified reviewers, includes qualification for both common and less common business languages to include, but not limited to:
Additional language support from qualified/language proficient reviewers can be sourced on request to ensure clients have the reviewer resources and expertise to achieve their review objectives in a timely and cost effective manner.
TrustPoint International has proven executional excellence in supporting client needs with specific domain and matter expertise.
Examples of matter/domain expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Antitrust Litigation
- Banking and Finance
- Complex Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Wage & Hour Class Action
- Quality & Experience: Operating from eight geographically dispersed review centers, TrustPoint International implements rigorous, customized quality control procedures and draws on an experienced pool of review attorneys from top schools in and around the proximity of review efforts. Our review centers have a track record of leading exceptional review teams in matters involving commercial litigation, complex patent and IP issues, pharmaceutical and health care issues, mergers and acquisitions, antitrust issues, as well as government and internal investigations. Our clients span the U.S. from New York and Washington D.C. to California and include Fortune 500 corporations and AmLaw 100 firms.
- Value: TrustPoint International’s hourly rates for licensed attorneys are nationally competitive. With a core focus on document review, our project management team employs best practices that maximize productivity and minimize review cost. We drive value throughout the review process and have helped clients save millions of dollars in total review costs.
- Defensibility: TrustPoint International works under the direction and control of outside counsel. By employing proven processes, documenting key decisions and providing a final report on each review, we can arm you with the tools you need to defend your document review process.
- Secure and Optimized for Document Review: Around the clock building security is complemented by restricted access to all TrustPoint International review centers. High levels of data security are tailored to meet the requirements of the review. Designed from the ground up to accommodate document review war rooms, our Review Centers are laid out to facilitate collaboration, outfitted with ergonomic workstations and connected with broadband capacity to minimize latency and maximize productivity.
TrustPoint International’s Managed Review services can be delivered to clients in proximity to project locations either at client selected review facilities or from one of our eight dedicated and fully equipped review centers in the following areas:
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
This geographical reach, augmented by proven foreign language expertise, matter/domain experience and review management expertise, makes TrustPoint your trusted provider for all elements of the document review process.